Max India Foundation (MIF) represents the Max Group’s social responsibility aspirations. The Foundation’s work is focussed on healthcare for the underprivileged, covering the following areas:
- Preventive health through pan India immunisation, health check camps, screening including for cancer.
- Spreading health awareness through talks, films, counselling sessions, puppet shows and specific events.
- Setting up permanent Health Centres where there is no facility available. These provide free consultation and medicine.
- Facilitating surgery and treatment for the very needy; palliative care for cancer patients and support to treat childhood cancers.
- Providing free artificial limbs at camps and through specialised institutions.
- Spreading awareness and working for an eco-friendly environment.
- Supporting the Drug De-addiction center in Baramulla and initiated a campaign on Drug Control through UNODC in Punjab in August 2017.
- Providing nutritional support to the physically challenged/needy through NGO partners.
- Set up a Life Skill Centre in Adopted Village Dhakrani to impart training in Basic English, Math, computer skills and personality building to the young boys and girls.
- Tobacco Mukt Delhi Campaign with the Delhi GOVT and partner NGO.
- Free medicines provided to the underprivileged through NGO Partners.
In addition to Village Rail Majra, Punjab, MIF in 2015, adopted Dhakrani village and Chandrothi in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, with the objective of significantly improving the villager’s quality of life by focusing on their health and sanitation needs. Max India Foundation works on the model of engaging Max employees in CSR and has over 453 NGO partners covering 830 locations across India. It is a manifestation of the Group philosophy of Sevabhav touching over 33,41,288 lives with compassion and care.